Tradewater Music Festival Rules
* No refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases , event is held rain or shine.
* Pets are not allowed in the concert area. Only service pets are allowed.
* Coolers welcome.
* Camping tents allowed in camping area only. Pop-up tents allowed in designed area only. Call or email the box office to rent a pop-up tent location.
* No laser lights, pens or pointers
*No glass, umbrellas, or video cameras allowed in the concert area
* No weapons, fireworks, golf carts, all terrain vehicles (ATVs), or cruising on motorcycles and vehicles
* Tradewater Music Festival is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, personal injury, the, loss, or damage to personal property.
* Persons engaging in violent, obscene, or unruly behavior will be immediately ejected from the concert site, or parking lots, and may be subject to arrest. No refunds will be given.
* No seat markers like flags or similar objects that may obstruct the view of the crowd sitting behind you.
* No open fires of any kind allowed.
* Absolutely NO GUNS allowed on property.
*Gates open at 1:00 PM Friday and 11:00 AM Saturday.